Greenery Caterers at the Carriage House at Rockwood Park Reviews

Greenery Caterers at the Carriage House at Rockwood Park 5
Greenery Caterers at the Carriage House at Rockwood Park 6
Greenery Caterers at the Carriage House at Rockwood Park 7

Cathy B · Married on 06/22/2019

Phenomenal service, food, and scenery.

We had an absolutely amazing experience with our wedding at the Carriage House and The Greenery Catering Company from the moment we first met to view the Carriage House to saying good night to the last guest. The Greenery Catering Company was very accommodating to all of my family members who have food allergies. I can’t say enough to how delicious the food was and the amount of complaints we got from our family and friends. Also, Michelle, the catering manager, who was present at our reception was so attentive to not only myself, as the bride, and husband, but to all my guest! She made sure all of the guest with allergies were aware of the foods they could eat and had their meals, was visiting all the tables, and was on top of anything you could think of. All the staff were great and so friendly. Oh, and of course I can’t forget the beautiful scenery and gardens which made for wonderful backdrop for the wedding.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Megan

Megan Joyce · Married on 05/19/2019

Beautiful venue, delicious food, perfect all around

Carriage House was the first venue we toured, and we knew we found the winner right away. We loved everything about the space, from the intimate ceremony room on the top floor, to the beautiful grounds/gardens, to the dance floor/reception area. We could easily see our guests enjoying all the spaces the venue had to offer. Craig and Patti were so thorough at breaking down everything that was included, and all of our menu options...we were having a brunch wedding, and the food tasting was such a fun part of what was included (the food was also all amazing). On our wedding day, Michelle was so kind and calm, and took care of everything behind the scenes...everything looked so effortless. We simply had the best day, and everything flowed so well.

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Greenery Caterers at the Carriage House at Rockwood Park 18
    Greenery Caterers at the Carriage House at Rockwood Park 19
    Greenery Caterers at the Carriage House at Rockwood Park 20
    Greenery Caterers at the Carriage House at Rockwood Park 21
    Greenery Caterers at the Carriage House at Rockwood Park 22
    Greenery Caterers at the Carriage House at Rockwood Park 23

Alissa · Married on 05/04/2019

Best decision we made in the wedding planning process

Choosing the Greenery Caterers and Rockwood Carriage House was the best decision we made in the wedding planning process. Our wedding day was perfect because of their hard work, experience, and professionalism. They were so helpful in the planning process, and answered all of our questions with patience and guidance. The day of went off without a hitch. The outdoor ceremony and reception were beautiful, and we received many compliments from our guests on the venue. The food was delicious, and they went out of their way to accommodate our wishes for a fun and casual wedding. Michelle was phenomenal and is so talented. We cannot thank Michelle and the rest of the Rockwood team enough for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • The

The Carriage House at Rockwood Park · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazingly Accommodating and Caring

The Greenery Catering staff at the Carriage House at Rockwood Park were nothing short of amazing on my wedding day! They made me feel like royalty and accommodated not only my requests but also anticipated the needs of my guests! Michelle, our wedding coordinator, was the real MVP of the event! My guest can not stop talking about the delicious food, vegetable/fruit carvings, and the ambiance that the venue provides. I can not rave about this venue enough! Thank you for making our day special and memorable.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Savannah Finocchiaro · Married on 02/23/2019

The perfect wedding,at the perfect venue

The Carriage House was a perfect Venue for our wedding. The staff was amazing especially Michelle. Michelle not only was on top of everything she made myself and my family feel comfortable and helped out more than expected. She assisted in making sure not only my day was special but that it went smoothly and was everything I dreamed of. The venue has a special touch and is unique. The Staff, food and atmosphere was everything we hoped for. I recommend this venue to anyone that is looking for a good time, beautiful set up and staff that truly do care. We cant thank you enough - Savannah & Paul

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Shannen

Shannen · Married on 01/12/2019

Highly recommend this venue!!

Our wedding was everything we could have dreamed of!! The staff was so accommodating and flexible. I was a little worried when not hearing from them really consistently, until about 4-6 weeks before, but once I did they really focused on making our wedding everything we wanted. From day one Craig was the sweetest and truly sold us on what they offered! Patti was wonderful when it came to narrowing down our food selections and Margaret was easily available via email for all of my questions! Michelle Quirk was an absolute angel about 3 weeks prior, up until the day of. On the wedding day she made sure my husband and I were taken care of all night and that everyone was where they needed to be. She also made sure all guests were comfortable and things ran smoothly. On top of all the wonderful staff the venue is an absolute vision and stunning all around. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS VENUE.

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Greenery Caterers at the Carriage House at Rockwood Park 24
    Greenery Caterers at the Carriage House at Rockwood Park 25
    Greenery Caterers at the Carriage House at Rockwood Park 26
    Greenery Caterers at the Carriage House at Rockwood Park 27
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 10/26/2018

Perfection

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Michelle and the team at Greenery Caterers. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and everything I ever dreamed of. My husband and I are so happy we had our wedding here. Our guests keep telling us what a wonderful experience they had and how nice and accommodating the staff were. They were able to accommodate our vegetarian and gluten free guests without issue. I highly recommend The Greenery Caterers! Thank you for everything you did to make our dreams come true!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Kate · Married on 10/13/2018

Best wedding day ever!

Thanks to the Greenery Caterers, we had an AMAZING wedding 10/13/18. We cannot say enough about the beautiful venue and fabulous staff! My husband and I had a great time at our wedding...and our guests are still raving about the venue, the food, and the friendliness and hospitality of the wait staff and bartenders. The Greenery Caterers are true professionals, and made the wedding planning process so easy for me. Margaret and Michelle were very quick to answer all my questions all along the way. Darlene was super helpful the day we dropped off liquor and decorations. The day of the event Michelle was the personification of "grace under pressure". She ran the day flawlessly and took care of us at every moment. We couldn't have asked for a better day...the staff at Greenery Caterers made it so special for us. We don't have one picture where we are not smiling ear to ear!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Greenery Caterers at the Carriage House at Rockwood Park's reply:

Thank you, Kate, for the wonderful 5-star review. It was a pleasure being part of your special day and wish you the best of everything..
  • User3365188 · 1+ year ago

Rockwood Park Carriage House was the PERFECT venue for our late May wedding and mostly due to the wonderful staff at Greenery Caterers! We had such a great experience from beginning to end. Many of our guests told us it was the best wedding they had ever been too (and I can't agree more!). The gardens are stunning and were in full bloom that day! Our photographer had a field day with all of the beautiful landscapes. The Carriage House perfectly fit our guests in the main room. We used the enclosed porch for our cocktail hour/bar/photobooth which offered a very nice flow. Patti, Craig, and Michelle were so kind and helpful throughout the entire planning process. I cannot say enough good things about Michelle Quirk, she was an absolute Godsend! She saved the day more than once! When bouquets went missing, she already had a call out to our florist. She was behind the scenes and on top of every detail, which allowed us to just enjoy the moment. The bar and waitstaff were all very professional and kind, our guests had great things to say about them, as well as the food! We hands down give this venue and company 5 stars! Thank you Greenery for providing us with a beautiful and memorable wedding!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2018

I cannot say enough good things about the Rockwood Park Carriage House & Greenery Caterers staff. Michelle the event coordinator made our day so easy. She assisted my elderly grandfather with getting food and making him comfortable. Michelle brought my fiancé and I food and drinks all night long. Everyone was comfortable and had such a fun time. The staff was courteous and helpful. There was nothing but smiling faces all around. I wish I could get married again just to relive this amazing experience! I love Rockwood! Worth every penny :)

Sent on 06/05/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/05/2018

Greenery Caterers and Rockwood Park were amazing for our May 2018 wedding. Michelle is the best wedding planner we could have asked for, and she thinks of everything. Every concern we had was answered quickly and every special request addressed. We didn't have to worry about a single aspect of planning/executing on the day of the wedding, and we were able to truly enjoy ourselves during the reception. Michelle left no stone unturned, and made sure that we had the time of our lives. The entire staff was prompt and courteous. The venue was amazing- even on a day with rain and clouds, the garden was beautiful and our pictures are fantastic. If we tried to plan our wedding all over again, we wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Shawna · Married on 04/20/2018

Wow! I can't even begin to describe how great my experience was at Rockwood! Michelle was amazing! From beginning to end she was there to help answered every question and made everything run smoothly! Not to mention the place is gorgeous every inch of it! I wish I could do it all over again it was so beautiful!

Sent on 05/18/2018
    Greenery Caterers at the Carriage House at Rockwood Park 34
    Greenery Caterers at the Carriage House at Rockwood Park 35
    Greenery Caterers at the Carriage House at Rockwood Park 36

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2017

Our experience was absolutely perfect. The food is unbelievable. Each of our guests got steak and a crab cake and everything was cooked to perfection. The staff was professional and Michelle went above and beyond to make sure our day ran smoothly. She made sure we ate and was personally serving us and our parents drinks. We can’t speak highly enough of the Greenery Caterers and the Carraige house!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Greenery Caterers at the Carriage House at Rockwood Park 37
    Greenery Caterers at the Carriage House at Rockwood Park 38
    Greenery Caterers at the Carriage House at Rockwood Park 39

Giovanna · Married on 10/08/2017

The Carriage House at Rockwood Park is a hidden gem! I grew up in the area but had never been to the Carriage House before. Some of our guests, who are lifelong residents in the area, even mentioned to us they had no idea the venue was even there! The atmosphere and look of the venue was exactly what my husband and I were looking for! We were planning our wedding from out of state and Patti’s team was wonderful. We spoke to Margaret over the phone and through email as often as we needed and had Michelle with us on the day. We had planned our ceremony to be outdoors on the lawn facing the mansion however Mother Nature had other plans. Patti and her team were great and moved everything to the room upstairs. Everything came together beautifully! Greenery Caterers knocked the food out of the park! My husband ate everything on his plate and he is the pickiest eater I know! They did a phenomenal job, especially with the special request plates for a few of our guests with allergies. I would highly recommend the Carriage House and Greenery Caterers!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Jayne · Married on 09/23/2017

Michelle & Staff

I have been receiving so many nice compliments about the wedding, food, facility and staff from all of our friends/family. I wanted to make sure that I passed it along to you. We cannot thank you enough for the outstanding job you all did on our daughter/son-in law's special day. From taking over the pre-decorating to making every single thing run so smoothly to the very end clean up. You all know what you are doing, how to do it and you should be commended. I have heard so many stories from other venues about the parents of the bride/groom being pulled away to handle things. You all took care of it for us, so that we were able to mingle, dance and have fun with all the guests. It means more than you know, and I wanted to make sure you knew how much it was appreciated. We could not be happier that the bride/groom found your venue to have the wedding, it was simply perfect! Thank you & your staff for a job very well done!!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/11/2017

I attended a wedding at the Carriage House back in the summer of 2015 and I fell in love. When I got engaged, I immediately ran to the Carriage House to potentially book. Well, we ended up booking with the, and don't regret it at all! It is beautiful- the grounds and the inside are both breathtaking! The staff was incredibly helpful throughout our planning process. I have to especially thank Michelle for being there during our wedding and making everything run as smooth as possible! Everyone of our friends and family that we've talked to has said how wonderful everything was, including the delicious food! What a unique place! I would recommend this venue to anybody!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Theresa · Married on 05/26/2017

Our wedding planning experience was easy thanks to the staff of Rockwood Carriage House and Greenery Caterers.
    Each staff member we worked with responded quickly to emails and worked with my husband and I to personalize our day.
    We were able to enjoy our wedding day due to how comfortable Michelle made us feel; it was as if we were the only wedding she had ever worked on. She was so personal and made us feel relaxed.
    Our guests are still telling us it's the best wedding they have ever been to from the setting to the food!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/13/2017

Thanks so much Patti, Craig, Margaret and Michelle, and Staff. From the very first meeting with Patti, to the very end of the wedding reception, everything was perfect. This gang has it down, no need to worry, they know what they are doing and gently guide you along the way. The rooms are beautiful, the flow is great and the food is delicious. All evening long we had comments about the food,,,"the appetizers are to die for, the buffet choices excellent, the cake yummy and the carvings unbelievable"! Michelle and staff were absolutely accommodating- if we asked, it happened! Again, many thanks for a perfect evening! Bitsy Mahon

Sent on 05/17/2017

Samara · Married on 04/01/2017

Greenery Caterers was wonderful! The venue is beautiful, full of stone, wood and copper surfaces. The food was delicious, and the serving staff was very friendly. Everyone I dealt with from Greenery Caterers was great but I have to give a special thank you to Michelle, she made sure everything went off without a hitch on the day of so I didn't have to worry about anything, again THANK YOU!

Sent on 08/29/2017
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 03/25/2017

It may have been nine months ago (how is it already nine months!) but our experience with Greenery Caterers and their important role in our wedding day (and the entire planning process) is fresh in my mind due to their absolute standard of excellence. I don’t even know where to begin.

The venue is gorgeous, rustic, unique, beautiful. As for the food, our entire family, even those who can be quite picky, still talk about the food and how wonderful it was! However, it was the people are what set Greenery Caterers apart.
    Starting with our initial meeting, Patty answered all my crazy questions, gave us a huge list of variety to fit every possible version of our budget, and went over the contract with us until we were absolutely content with every word. Later, she created the perfect menu, helped us through flexible budget and a ton of options, allowing us to get so much for our money.

Margaret answered every question for months and was the most calm and positive person.
    Michelle helped us with so many important decisions. I am terrible at choosing things, so Michelle kindly helped me narrow down all of the choices by offering her expert opinion when I needed it. As for the day of our wedding, I can’t even remember all of the amazing things she did behind the scenes. helped the day run smooth, kept us sane, solved all our problems - she put out fires left and right (most of which I never even noticed that day because she is JUST THAT GOOD!). Two things that I really was grateful for that day was when she saved my hair with an umbrella once it started to poor and she ran to get my flip flops when my shoes caused major blisters. The umbrella picture our photographer took is our favorite of the day! Above all, she ran the show and helped it be the day of our dreams.

The entire experience had the best of quality, pricing, support, and suggestions we could have imagined. Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 01/14/2018
    Greenery Caterers at the Carriage House at Rockwood Park 45
    Greenery Caterers at the Carriage House at Rockwood Park 46
    Greenery Caterers at the Carriage House at Rockwood Park 47

tina · Married on 01/28/2017

The staff really worked with our vision and setup a menu my husband loved. Our guests raved about the food and the space. We couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding.

Sent on 02/18/2017

Becky · Married on 12/10/2016

I was searching for the perfect venue for my daughter's wedding. I chose The Carriage House because of the charm and rustic layout. We wanted a step up from your typical barn wedding, and The Carriage House offered that with stone walls, wood and brick floors and wooden beams. It was the perfect balance between rustic and modern. All the guests commented on the warmth of the venue. The Carriage House provided rooms for both the ceremony and the reception under one roof. Since this was a December wedding, it was important that we had the option of having the ceremony inside rather than outside. It is conveniently located to local hotels, Amtrak, and the Philadelphia Airport for out of town guests, which was also important to us. The real added bonus was The Greenery Caterers and Michelle Quirk. Michelle guided us with menu choices, recommendations for DJ's and bakeries, and helped us envision what the day would look like. She responded quickly to every email and inquiry we had along the way. The Greenery Caterers provided a spectacular tasting event where we could sample filet, roasted chicken, pastas and more. The food was very high quality and a great value for the money. The staff served the appetizers and salads, and we chose the buffet service where the staff would dish your plate for you. On the day of the wedding, Michelle was right there guiding the vendors and staff, and keep everything and everyone on track and on time. When the bridal party arrived, she made herself available to my daughter to make sure she felt calm, happy and ready for her big day. We had one unexpected "emergency" on our side, and Michelle jumped into action to resolve it. The venue was clean, the staff attentive, the food was delicious, and the wedding went off without a single problem. And to top it off, the Rockwood grounds were decorated in beautiful Christmas lights. The perfect day!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Nothing much to add besides what has already been said. Throughout the process, everyone we worked with was great including Craig, Patti and Michelle. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and they obviously are experts at running wedding receptions. The food was outstanding. Everyone loved the burger bar we had at Happy Hour. Michelle made sure we were taken care of throughout the reception. We couldn't be happier with our decision and would recommend to anyone looking for a reception site!

Sent on 10/02/2016

I can't even begin to express my gratitude for everyone at Greenery Caterers and the Rockwood Carriage House. From the very first tour we took of the venue to the last few minutes of our wedding, my husband and I were so amazed by how professional, attentive, and meticulous the members of the staff were. We truly felt like they cared about our wedding as much as we did. Michelle is an absolute PRO and made the entire event run flawlessly. It was such a relief not having to worry about any of the logistical details (especially on the day of our wedding!). We are still getting compliments from friends and family members on the venue and the food. If you are considering having your wedding at the Carriage House, DO IT. You will absolutely not regret it!!

Sent on 08/29/2016